About Me

My photo
i'm just a girl :) Born as a mixed blood of Lun Bawang + Iban. Preferably called as Anak Kacukan. A student from faculty of HBP USM, taking a Bachelor of Construction Management (3years). Holding the words of God, Amsal 16:3. It inspired and gives hope to my life. =)
Have a warm and pleasant visit of yourself to the Main Website of the RUS104 2013/2014 ^^ Thanks.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Goodbye RUS104


Finally,
It is over. There will be no more RUS104 after this.
Will be missing the stressful and sleepless moment in my life ever.
I had gained so much through the 6 months I have go through in the studio.
Thanks to all the 18 lecturers from seven disciplines.
I will never forget the Langkawi trip and the performance night. 
It was the best one ever! ^^
I am so happy to be part one of the big family in the RUS104 2013/2014.
May God bless all of us! 
From nothing to something.











By,
Mitchell Lawa Danil
Construction Management
Year 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey of Mine