About Me

My photo
i'm just a girl :) Born as a mixed blood of Lun Bawang + Iban. Preferably called as Anak Kacukan. A student from faculty of HBP USM, taking a Bachelor of Construction Management (3years). Holding the words of God, Amsal 16:3. It inspired and gives hope to my life. =)
Have a warm and pleasant visit of yourself to the Main Website of the RUS104 2013/2014 ^^ Thanks.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

An Introduction

As an introduction to my first post on the blog,
I would like to express my gratitude for being one of the Apex student in Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
I created this blog for our studio project - Integrated Studio I
So, any project that I do, I will post it here. 
Clearly, you sure will see my progression from zero to trillion changes ^^
I hope that I could catch-up or absorb everything in this so called engineering course because I absolutely have nothing basic for the architectural drawing and lettering. 
And I believe that this will be a great opportunity for me to shine through and to learn something new.
Keep in updated everyone! :)
God bless. 



by, Mitchell Lawa Danil
Construction Management Year 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey of Mine