About Me

My photo
i'm just a girl :) Born as a mixed blood of Lun Bawang + Iban. Preferably called as Anak Kacukan. A student from faculty of HBP USM, taking a Bachelor of Construction Management (3years). Holding the words of God, Amsal 16:3. It inspired and gives hope to my life. =)
Have a warm and pleasant visit of yourself to the Main Website of the RUS104 2013/2014 ^^ Thanks.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Object Creation

Hello there!
I have successfully done my 1st and 2nd project
Now, in progress is my 3rd Project : Object Creation - Free form Sculpture
I have sketch about 3 sculpture that in my thoughts.
Still thinking of which of those three I will come out with.
Let's see what is gonna happen later :)
Stay updated with me! 
I will keep updating my works whenever I'm free to post and write

Project 3a in progress. 
Will be continue :)





by, Mitchell Lawa Danil
Construction Management

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey of Mine